Daniel Gu, Canadian national team member (Cadet and Junior), started coaching at the Edmonton Fencing Club in 2012. Having fenced at many provincial, national and international competitions, Daniel brings extensive experience to his coaching portfolio.
Athletic achievements highlights:
- Gold in men's foil, Junior World Cup, 2016
- Gold in senior men's foil, Canada Cup, 2018.
- 1st place in Canadian Fencing Federation Selection Event 2018
- Silver, Junior men's foil, North American Cup 2017.
- Gold in 2015 Junior National Championship
- Silver in 2015 Senior National Championship.
- Consistent top three rankings with the Canadian Fencing Federation and Alberta Fencing Association.